- Do not enter the Hill intoxicated, drunk or under the effect of psychoactive substances.
- Do not consume food, drinks, or smoke during the cable car and/or funicular ride.
- If your child's height is more than one meter, you must pay a full ticket.
- For the entry of pets to the cable car and / or funicular, they must be inside their cage / kennel and stay in it during the ride. (It is mandatory to show the updated pet's vaccination card)
- For your safety refrain from taking your limbs out of the windows of the cable car and/or funicular.
- You will ascend 3,150 meters above sea level. If you think this represents a problem for your health, we recommend not to going up the Hill.